Unfortunately for us (and Pirate Life), the council has temporarily withdrawn approval for licensed events along that section of South Road, citing safety concerns due to the road works. This means we are not able to buy beer to drink on the premises (i.e. over the bar), and we are not able to have the food truck on premises. This would have made for a rather dreary event, so the committee has decided to postpone until November. We have been assured that by then everything will be back to normal.
Keep an eye out for further news, as we will be trying to lock in a date in the next week or so.