Skip to content
South Australian Brewing Club (“SABC”) Website Terms and Conditions of Use
- In these terms and conditions ‘website’ shall refer to the SABC website, SABC social
media pages and any like services.
- Users of the SABC website agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
- The SABC shall in its sole and absolute discretion administer/ and or moderate the SABC website. SABC reserves the right to restrict, modify or remove the ability of users to access the club’s website without notice.
- The SABC reserves the right to republish any information, work or media published on the SABC website.
- Competitions will be governed by the SABC competition rules as published by the SABC competitions committee.
- Users shall treat all other users of the SABC website with respect and dignity at all times.
- Users shall not discriminate against persons on the basis of age, race, sex, pregnancy, marital status or disability. The SABC in its sole and absolute discretion determine whether or not a user has discriminated.
- Users of the website shall act in good faith at all times.
- Commercial use of the SABC website, social media pages and like services is strictly prohibited without express permission from the SABC committee.
- The law of South Australia, Australia shall apply to all matters, disputes or questions arising in relation to the use of the SABC website.
- Users of the SABC website agree to indemnify SABC for any and all claims arising or connected with their use of the SABC website.
- The SABC does not provide any warranties or guarantees in relation to third-party events and/ or services advertised via the SABC website. Attendance or use of any third party events and/ or services is at the user’s own risk.
South Australian Brewing Club (“SABC”) Competition Rules
- Disputes concerning any competition run by the SABC will be determined by the SABC in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Any dispute should be addressed to the Competitions Director and SABC committee.
- In order to be eligible for any prizes, an entrant must be a current financial member at the time the results are published.
- Prior to the judging of entries, the Competitions Director may declare prizes available to any and all entrants.
- Prizes offered as are and cannot be exchanged for cash or same financial value.
- The Competitions Director may vary the rules applicable to any competition by declaring the variations prior to the commencement of judging.
- Prior to the judging of a competition, the Competitions Director may declare all entrants eligible to be awarded prizes.
- Entrants must declare any conflict of interest before taking part in the administration or judging of a competition.
- All participants in an SABC Competition shall act in good faith at all times.