We are calling for expressions of interest from members who may be interested in a trip to Renmark to visit the Woolshed Brewery. This is still only in the embryonic phase, but some or all of the following could be considered:
- Bus trip to Renmark to visit the Woolshed Brewery
- Possible participation in a brew day
- Meeting the local Renmark home brew club and swapping beers
- Possibility of houseboat accommodation
- Partners who may want to do a wine and produce tour of the surrounds
Anticipated timing is late May/early June when life is quieter for the brewery and also giving enough time to brew for the swap. This would also be clear of our next major event, which is slated for April.
If you are interested in something like this, please email the club at email@example.com